Achievements

June 11, 2015

And I Love U

Hello!

Today i'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a card using the one of the new June sets, Lite Brite!! Such a cute sentiment set!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
This card started with i saw this big ampersand in a paper pad. It was the only pattern on a 12 x 12 Kraft paper and i fussy cut around, surprisingly it was the perfect size for a card!! I added it to a white card base with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i cut a strip of white card stock and stamped the I Love U in black ink. I notched one end of the sentiment trip with some scissors. Then i added it to my card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Last i found some enamel dots that matched and added a few below the sentiment and rounded the corners!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana



2 comments:

  1. Bold and graphic! Love how you incorporated that big ampersand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ampersand, how great that it fit perfectly on your card! It's also a great combination with your Lite Brite sentiment. I've been scrolling through your blog to see all I've missed! What wonderful projects, Dana, it was a real treat!

    ReplyDelete