Achievements

May 22, 2014

Always an Adventure!

Hi!!

I hope everyone is have a great week so far!! I just had a test yesterday so know i can relax a little till the next one!! Today i am sharing a card for Keep It Simple challenge, the theme is Maritime. I pulled out The Alley Way Stamps Kid N Caboodle set and some Elle's Studio supplies.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

First i cut some blue Chevron pattern paper and wrapped some twine around it; tying it in a knot. From the same Elle's Studio collection i found the Always an Adventure element and thought that would go nicely with my maritime theme.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i stamped the boat from Kid N Caboodle on the other side of the blue paper, its a very light grey. I colored the ship with distress markers and cut it out. Then i found a wood veneer piece and added the boat and sentiment strip with foam dots. Last i just adhered the panel to my card base!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope to show more cards that are piling up on my desk!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Kin N Caboodle
Distress Markers: Faded Jean, Barn Door
Pattern paper: Elle's Studio - Cameron Collection Evidence
Cut Out: Elle's Studio - Cameron Cut Outs
Twine: May Arts

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love the little boat and the sentiment is the ideal match! Cuteness overload!! I know you aced the test; good luck with the next one!! You're nearly done....
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,
    I already told you how much I love this card! The elements are perfect together!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this TAWS sailboat Dana! So glad you played along @ Keep It Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That twine is perfect! Love this cutie :)

    ReplyDelete