Achievements

May 16, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #52 - Take 2

Hi!

Today i have another card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #52. Again i was inspired by the exploding flower. You can see my first card for this challenge here.


When i was playing with May's new release i got the idea of using the tiny images in this set and having them explode somehow!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

To start i stamped the present from the Big Wish set. I colored it, then cut it out. Then i cut the present just below the ribbons tales. I used a black marker to color the edges and add some 'stamp' lines along my cut. This way it looks like the top part is just the lid of the present!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i stamped the Congratulations sentiment in the middle of my card base. Next i stamped the tiny baby images around the sentiment and again on a piece of scrap watercolor paper. I colored the images on the scrap and then cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i stamped tiny little swirl from the Baby on Board set. Then I added all the tiny colored images to the card base with foam tape over the first images i stamped. Last i added the present with foam dots.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Make sure you stop by the Be Inspired Challenge and play along, you have a week still to play!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Nap Time, Baby Talk, Baby on Board (this months free with $40 purchase set)
Distress Markers: Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Barn Door, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Shaded Lilac, Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade, Dusty Concord, Black Soot

 

5 comments:

  1. Dana, I love thiscard. So very very clever. Looks absolutely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! And perfectly executed! All that fussy cutting and popping up is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible amount of fussy cutting! I love this - great idea to have it all burst out of the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been crafting up a storm, my friend, and it's time for me to get caught up! Your exploding gift of baby-themed images is utterly adorable! Brilliant - your fussy cutting has me in awe! Super duper cute!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. em. gee.
    I wish I was having a baby...just so I could whine for this card to be sent to me! It's frickin' fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete