Achievements

May 18, 2014

Love, Love, Love

Hi!

I'm popping in again with my last card for Gallery Idol. This one i did yesterday, i was looking at one of my duds and got this idea. I tried it out and  i think it turned out very good!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I used wood tape, its a very thin wood with adhesive on the back. Very similar to washi tape, but its wood! I cut several strips to cover my card base. Then i used the only word die that i had that would fit on the tape, the word love. I die cut the word on each strip, varying the placement each time.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

When the die cutting was done i added the wood tape to the card base. I also added the free floating pieces of the word die to each word. Next i die cut love one more time from some scrap red card stock. I added it to one of the loves.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Last i added a few enamel dots to add a little dimension. When i finished the card i realized that i didn't use any stamps!! Shocking i know!! hehe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Dana

Supplies
Enamel Dots: Basic Grey - Basics Candy Buttons
Wood Tape: ARC Crafts Cherry
Die: Simon Says Stamp - Life Family Love

3 comments:

  1. Love the wood tape and the repeated love die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut UP this came from a dud? GENIUS! I love the enamel dots, and the one red LOVE just makes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dud? You created this eye-catching beauty from a 'dud? Score on the save, because the 'dud renovation' is absolutely amazing! The wood *wash*, the love die cuts, the red love...perfect!
    c

    ReplyDelete